The term “wastewater” may seem self-explanatory, but the reality of wastewater is complex, and the treatment of the myriad varieties of wastewater requires a company with a diverse skill set and asset portfolio. Reco Biotechnology is expert in non-hazardous industrial and commercial wastewater treatment and disposal.
Custom Wastewater Treatment Facility
Reco Biotechnology operates a wastewater treatment facility in Richmond, VA for all nonhazardous liquid waste, and we are a Centralized Waste Treatment (CWT) facility. This means that we treat or recover nonhazardous industrial waste, oily waste, and organic-bearing waste from off-site.
Wastewater Materials Accepted for Treatment
Some examples of materials accepted for treatment at our site include:
- Manufacturing by-products
- Off-specification commercial chemical products
- Groundwater from environmental remediation
- Other non-hazardous liquid wastes
- Sludges and semi pumpable, non hazardous materials
Wastewater materials accepted for treatment include:
- Organics, oils and greases
- Pumpable viscous liquids
- Contaminated storm water
- Condensate from AST’s & UST’s
- Remediation project waters
- Laundry wastewater
- Industrial process water
- Rinsate from tanker rinse-out
- Inks and dyes
- Sump and OWS contents
- Drawing oils and waters
- Metalworking fluids and coolants
- Soap, cleaners and surfactants
- Textile process water
- Petroleum impacted water
- Pharmaceutical wastewater
- Rubber, plastics and latex
- Lubricants and protectants
- Food process water
- Vehicle maintenance fluids
- Off-spec commercial products
- Agricultural process water
- Paint process water
How to Engage Our Wastewater Treatment Services
Before we can accept your non-hazardous liquid waste and wastewater products, a Non-Hazardous Waste Profile Summary must be submitted. Included in that summary is a Generator’s Certification that the material does not meet the definition of a hazardous waste. Reco Biotechnology reserves the right to require samples and/or analytical data for materials submitted for treatment.
Wastewater Treatment Forms
Before delivering any wastewater materials to Reco Biotechnology, please review our Facility Acceptance Forms and complete a Material Data Certification Sheet (MDCS) or a Non-Hazardous Waste Profile Summary (NHWP).
If you have any wastewater treatment needs, please contact us today!